Racingfixtures.co.uk puts the names, address, description, website, email, location map, and telephone and/or fax numbers of UK businesses at your fingertips. You can search by racecourse for companies matching the type of business you need, or you can look for details of a specific company by searching for a company name. The service covers all of the 60 UK Racecourses.
What would you like help with?
The links below will help you with using Racingfixtures.co.uk or getting your company listed on the site.
Racing Fixtures Ltd and its products
Find out about Racing Fixtures Ltd and how to request a directory entry for just £60 + VAT per year.
Searching on Racingfixtures.co.uk
Tips to help you find what you're looking for:
- "Search for" searches:- If you're not sure how to express your search, our search engine can help you find what you're looking for by searching for “restaurant” or “hotel”
- "or company name" searches:- search for a company name i.e. “Dean Court Hotel”
- Racingfixtures.co.uk Browse: - Racingfixtures.co.uk Browse enables you to find a business by browsing through individual racecourses. For example, the Hotels & Accommodation category features everything related to where you can stay, from a B&B to a top Hotel. Just click on a racecourse to get to the listings you need in your chosen location.
Your search results
You've got results—what next? See our guide to how to make the most of your search results with features such as website links, maps and sending details to you/your friends email.
Your business and Racingfixtures.co.uk
Racingfixtures.co.uk makes it easy for users to find businesses that supply exactly what they're looking for:
Get listed on Racingfixtures.co.uk:- to get listed in the Racingfixtures.co.uk local area business directory please click here
Tips on optimizing your advert for Super Search
Here are some key tips for optimizing your Racingfixtures.co.uk advert for Super Search and "Search within results":
- You only need to list a particular word once for a search to find you. Repeating the same word more than once does not influence your ranking and can detract from the other messages you are trying to communicate to users.
- Include your business in the relevant classification(s). By being in more classifications relating to your business you have more chance of being found.
- Results are prioritized purely by the relevance of their content to a given search. No advertiser is propelled up the list by spending more.
- Don't use abbreviations as the search engine may not recognize them, and users may not use them when they enter search criteria.
- It's crucial to word your advert with care, including the words users may search for when looking for a business like yours.
Get your listing to the top:- you can get your listing to the top of its particular category by having a priority listing call 0845 838 0859 (Local Rate) for more information.
We hope you will find an answer on these help pages but if not, please e-mail us.